ThinkTech Computers has been dedicated to a “one-company revolution,” committing ourselves to eliminate your computer and network headaches by providing exceptional maintenance and support from technicians that are professional and reliable. We focus on getting to know your business and network thoroughly so we can
Get Started to prevent some issues from happening and respond super fast to those issues we can’t prevent. What a concept!
1. Nathan, what’s hot in the IT MSP industry today?
Outsourcing all your financials – everyone’s doing it! Cloud services – a lot of our clients are moving that way now.
2. What does the future hold for ThinkTech? Any new service offerings on the horizon?
We recently started selling voice over IP services to our clients. We’re actually in M&E mode, about to purchase another IT company.
3. As founder of ThinkTech, what’s your one thing? (What set’s you apart)
I surround myself with people in the same industry, have great customer support and love our clients. We invest in the company, our employees, our team, with the right tools and training and provide clients with enterprise level support at a small business price.
4. How has SmartBooks helped you overcome the challenges you had before?
Every time we went into growth mode, we had trouble on the financial side of things (people leaving, etc) and I would have to switch focus, which stopped me from moving the company to the next level. When my finance manager left, it was a great opportunity to outsource the financial side to SmartBooks. We are finally able to focus on growing the business now.
5. What are a few words you would use to describe SmartBooks?
Efficient, experts, peace of mind.
6. What is the single biggest reason you would recommend SmartBooks?
Peace of mind, knowing it’s being handled and that someone is making sure Ts are crossed and Is are dotted.
To learn more about ThinkTech, visit www.thinktechonline.com